Swiss EuroCHRIE Event at César Ritz
The European Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education (EuroCHRIE) is the official federation for Europe, the Mediterranean Basin, the Middle East and Africa . It is part of International CHRIE, the leading international organization that supports education and training for the world's largest industry with more than 1500 members worldwide.
I-CHRIE President Susan Fournier, Leadership Programme Director at César Ritz Colleges hosted the 2012 Swiss EuroCHRIE Event at the SEG Le Bouveret Campus. Following the initiative of Hilary Murphy IT and e-marketing Professor at Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), faculty members from Swiss schools, such as EHL, César Ritz Colleges, SHMS, HIM, Les Roches Gruyères, Vatel Switzerland, Swiss Hospitality College Lenk, meet once or twice a year to network and share the research approach encouraged by the association. Emanuel Donhauser, SEG Academic Director, Ronan Fitzgerald, César Ritz Managing Director and David Bolton, Dean welcomed the group of more than 20 educators, including Sonia Tatar CEO from Les Roches, Bluche and Susan Welle, Director of Studies at Vatel, Switzerland in Martigny.
This year's program included.
- News from I-CHRIE President Susan Fournier
- Ethics in Research, Dr. Ian Jenkins, LesRoches-Gruyères University of Applied Science
- Tour of Le Bouveret campus new facilities opened in January
- Lunch prepared by Culinary Institute of Switzerland students
- Presentation of EuroCHRIE 2012 Conference at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne on 25-27 October, Dr. Hilary Murphy
- Social Responsibility, Amy Lim Schwander, César Ritz Colleges Lucerne
IN THE NEWS
- EuroCHRIE Spring / Summer 2013 Newsletter
Posted: 8 June 2013
- Voting now open for the EuroCHRIE Slate of office
Posted: 21 May 2013
- Freiberg 2013 Registration - Register now!
Posted: 25 March 2013
- APacCHRIE Macau 2013 Report
Posted: 23 May 2013
- New program in China by ICHRIE member...
Posted: 22 May 2013
- EuroCHRIE Premium Members
Updated: 25 April 2013