23 January 2017 | Jobs
SRH Hochschule Berlin is seeking a:
Professor F/M of Hospitality Management
This posting has expired
The SRH Hochschule Berlin is a private, state-recognized university, accredited by the German Council of Science and Humanities. People from more than 75 nations study and teach here. The university provides and expects a high standard in studies, instruction and research by combining theory and practical experience in newly developed programmes. These are offered both in German and English at Bachelor’s, Master’s and MBA level. The university pays particular attention to active contribution by students and maintains partnerships with many foreign universities and well-known German and multinational companies.
We are one of ten SRH Universities with a total of 12.000 students.
SRH is seeking a full-time Professor (f/m) of Hospitality Management to join our Dresden campus academic team.
- Teach subjects independently (in English and German)
- Conduct independent, application-oriented research in your field of expertise
- Participate in autonomous administrative tasks
- Expand academic and business networks, and transfer scientific findings into practice
- Active re-organization of degree-programmes
- Completed scientific education with an above average PhD in the advertised field of expertise or in a closely related field; as well as relevant international scientific publications
- Academic teaching experience in the English language and excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- At least three years of experience in non-academic fields of work outside of academia with flexibility, teamwork and communication skills
- Fulfillment of §100 Berlin University Act (BerlHG) for full-time teaching staff according to the state institution of higher education
We offer an innovative and modern opportunity to shape your work and to come in contact with new perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a healthy work-life balance for our employees. Minorities, women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Prof. Dr. Carolin Steinhauser (Chairman of the Appointment Committee)
Please submit your application online with the identification number HSBE17-1-0 by 28th February 2017 to:
Prof. Dr. Victoria Büsch ❘ President (SRH Hochschule Berlin)
Ernst-Reuter-Platz 10 ❘ 10587 Berlin
EuroCHRIE Elections 2018
Make your vote today!
EuroCHRIE Dublin 2018
Register your place now
Download the Spring 2018 NewsletterPublications | April 2018
4th EuroCHRIE University Challenge 2018 results in an exciting conclusionNews | May 2018
The EuroCHRIE Quarterly Top 5 RevPAR
Updated: April 2018
EuroCHRIE Nairobi 201723-26 October 2017
View the media wall
EuroCHRIE Awards 2017
View the results
Nairobi 2017 | 28 October 2017
AGM Minutes and Agenda
EuroCHRIE Nairobi 2017
Nairobi 2017 | 11th October 2017
Download the June 2018 issue of the CHRIE CommuniquePublications | 1st June 2018