15 August 2017 | Jobs
Lecturer in Food Trends & Gastronomy
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland | Le Bouveret
Le Bouveret Campus
* Opens in email client
Swiss Education Group is your Swiss alliance of hospitality management schools in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specialisations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 7 state-of-the-art campuses ( Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne, Montreux & Neuchâtel) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux. ).
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team, committed to the delivery of high quality programs and will be required to teach theoretical food related modules for our Culinary Program.
Starting date: October 1st 2017
- The candidate should be able to teach theoretical food related modules (such as Food Anthropology, History of Food around the World, Gastronomy, Food Trends, etc.) within respective program, taking responsibility for adherence to assessment moderation procedure and relevant administrative systems and policies.
- Support the school management in developing and fostering an enterprising and stimulating learning work environment that is recognized and renowned for academic excellence.
Qualifications & Qualities:
- Bachelor Degree in Gastronomy, Nutrition, Food Trends or equivalent Food related studies
- Previous experience in the Gastronomy industry
- Knowledge of the history of Gastronomy
- Teaching experience is a strong asset
- Mother tongue or fluent English
- Computer literate (use of IPAD in class)
- Ability to work independently and very well organized
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
Swiss Nationality or C, B or G permit or European Nationality CE/AELE.
If you are interested, please send us your complete application via email@example.com.
Answers will be given to corresponding files only.
EuroCHRIE Elections 2018
Make your vote today!
EuroCHRIE Dublin 2018
Register your place now
Download the Spring 2018 NewsletterPublications | April 2018
4th EuroCHRIE University Challenge 2018 results in an exciting conclusionNews | May 2018
The EuroCHRIE Quarterly Top 5 RevPAR
Updated: April 2018
EuroCHRIE Nairobi 201723-26 October 2017
View the media wall
EuroCHRIE Awards 2017
View the results
Nairobi 2017 | 28 October 2017
AGM Minutes and Agenda
EuroCHRIE Nairobi 2017
Nairobi 2017 | 11th October 2017
Download the May 2018 issue of the CHRIE CommuniquePublications | 1st May 2018